Every Command and control rooms is unique. Careful planning and a thorough understanding of the processes and people operating in the space will ensure the right design.
- High Quality Audio and Communication
- Clarity of voice and multiple feeds or channels
- Ideal Viewing Experience
- All seats can clearly see the displays and key personnel
- Seamless Integration
- Specialist furniture and technology are designed as one
ROCK SOLID RELIABILITY
There is no tolerance for downtime of the technology in your command and control rooms. These environments are often 24/7 and need to be ready to deal with any situation at any time.
- Equipment and Software
- High quality and up to date
- Connectivity and Networks
- Uncomplicated architecture and high bandwidth
- Back up and Support
- Redundancy plans and fast on site SLAs
EASE OF USE
The operators in a command and control centre do not have time to waste thinking about the technology, or figuring out how to use it. All of their time and attention needs to be focused on making the critical and timely decisions.
- One Touch
- Start typical incident scenarios with the touch of just one button
- Process Driven
- Match the UI control designs to the correct sequence of your processes
- Chain of Command
- Set different levels of control based on hierarchy
BEYOND PHYSICAL BARRIERS
Leverage modern AV and ICT technology to connect people, locations, and important data located anywhere in the world. Enable fast communication and decision making.
- Live Feeds and Streaming
- Simultaneous audio and video from multiple sources
- View on Demand at anytime to review information or events
- Video and Audio Conferencing
- Two way participation with multiple parties