Collaborative Teaching and Training Rooms
SHARING INFORMATION AND IDEAS
Everyone has their own portable device these days. Whether it be a laptop, a tablet, a smart phone, or all of these. The ability to seamlessly share content from these devices with other people is critical to effective learning and collaboration.
- Small Groups
- Working as a team on projects and concepts
- Between Groups
- Collaborate and share ideas with other small groups in the class
- The Entire Class
- The teacher or a student shares with everyone in the room
FLEXIBLE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Physical learning spaces with modular furniture and flexible AV and ICT technology environments enable many types of teaching and learning within a single real estate footprint. Save on rent by investing in flexibility!
- Flexible presentation
- Cable free screen sharing. Simple and easy
- Modular Furniture
- Set up for individuals, small groups, or large audiences
- Multipurpose AV Technology
- Fixed and portable AV enable multiple use and set up options
EXPAND LEARNING BEYOND PHYSICAL BARRIERS
Leverage modern AV and ICT technology to reach greater audiences. You can reach hundreds if not thousands of people in live sessions, as well as, enable flexibility for your content to be watched again and again on demand.
- Live Streaming
- Enable anyone with an Internet connection to join in the learning
- View on Demand at any time and as many times as you like
- Video Conferencing
- Two way participation with students in other physical locations
LECTURE THEATRES AND AUDITORIUMS
Well-designed large teaching spaces enable everyone in the room to clearly see, hear, and learn with ease. AV systems that are easy to operate can enable your teachers to focus on the students and facilitate a positive learning experience.
- High Quality audio
- Clarity of voice as well as full range for music
- Ideal Viewing Experience
- All seats can clearly see the teaching content
- Seamless Integration
- The AV equipment functions beautifully, yet is barely seen
SPECIALIST TEACHING SPACES
You may need to create unique teaching spaces that simulate real life scenarios, or enable specialised training to take place. Attention to detail in the design and creation of these spaces, and selecting the right AV technology are critical to making these investments invaluable.
- Interactive technology
- Engineers or Architects manipulating designs in 3D
- Simulation Centres
- Learning to operate a plane or complex machine
- High-tech Labs
- Scientific experiments or learning to make movies